- Last Updated on Thursday, 06 December 2012 14:23
THE FIRST CALL IS NOW OPEN
The first call, for scholarships starting earliest in September 2013, will open latest on December 6 2012. Deadline will be 15th of February 2013 (12:00 midnight CET). There will be a new call at the end of 2013.
How do I apply for target group 3?
You apply for target group 1 or 2. Within both application forms you can indicate that you might be a candidate for target group 3. You will have to prove that with the necessary documents. The selection committee will assess whether this extra criterium applies to you. For all candidates academic merrit, language proficiency and motivation will be assessed first. Only if you qualify on those criteria, we will check whether you belong to target group 3.
Please consider the difference between disadvantaged groups and vulnerable groups. The former refers to cross-cutting issues: equal opportunities, disabled candidates, economically disadvantaged candidates. These cross-cutting issues will be taken into consideration during the selection of candidates for all three Target Groups.
- Check the language and the admission requirements of the requested host universities;
- Consider contacting the department where you would like to study: this way you will obtain more information on their study opportunities and formalities;
- Know that for exchange students the online application form is valid for application at both home and host institution;
- Remember that the online application forms of all Target Group 1 students will be screened and validated by the International Relations Office (IRO) or the contactperson of their university.
- Bear in mind that all full degree seeking students, i.e. those who intend to obtain a diploma at the host university of their choice, will have to apply both online to the Lotus consortium for a scholarship, and then - if they are selected - also follow the standard individual application procedure at their host university.
There is a difference between going on mobility as an exchange or a degree student. For more information concerning the differences between Exchange and Degree Students we refer to Guidelines for Applicants, Step 4. Here below you can find the difference between the 2:
- the Learning Agreement
- the Transcript of Records
- Language certificates